Search

Search

Question and answers

alon

27 Oct 2021

information

(Serviss)

i am from israel.i instoll many electric boiler from the old version.
no i need to instoll some ekco 36 kw.i dont have for now enough electricty capacity. i want to know how i can program the ekco to work only for 12 kw for now.
in the future when we have enough electricty i will change it again. in the old version i made it from the controler and not to disconect electricty wiers.
thanks
Alon

Akvedukts

27 Oct 2021

information

First of all You need to define Kospel electric boiler model. In last ten years Kospel was offered about 6 boiler models with different controllers. If Your existing boiler model will be known for us we will help you with controller manual.

P.S. Any Kospel boiler has identification label at the bottom of boiler case - for further discussion we need data from label.

Service

28 Oct 2021

information

The cospel model ekco.ln2m-36
380v36kw
Mmv36eu01y00058
I need to know how i can change from the control to work only at 12kw.
Now we dont have big power of the electricty
We need to start dry the floor with under floor heating.
Please let me know how to do it.
Thanks
aLon

Akvedukts

28 Oct 2021

information

The required settings for this heater can be changed. See manual (EKCO-LN2 manual) on page 27 (in English)- Advanced settings: Parameter “Max. quantity of active heating elements”. Parameter can have a value from 1 to 6 (factory setting = 6)

Please don’t forget to rate our service: https://g.page/Akvedukts-Vairumtirdznieciba/review

alon

28 Oct 2021

information

i cant find page 27
can you send me the page
thanks
best rigards
Alon

Akvedukts

28 Oct 2021

information

The previous answer has a link to download manual. Download it (pdf file - EKCO-LN2 manual), open and there you will find page 27.

EKCO-LN2 advanced settings

Akvedukts

29 Oct 2021

information

We added an image to the previous answer

Continue the discussion

Reply to: alon

Date: 27 Oct 2021

Please enter the shown security code below

Topics and responses by:

akvedukts   - Akvedukts

Authorized user - A registered customer of "Akvedukts"